Fancy making your own chia pudding? Try this recipe out…
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- 1 cup So Good unsweetened coconut & almond milk
- Chopped fresh fruit to serve
- Put chia seeds, brown sugar and shredded coconut in a jar or container.
- Add milk and mix all ingredients together then put lid on jar/container.
- Place in fridge overnight or for at least 3-4 hours.
- After 3-4 hours, or when ready to eat, mix pudding once more.
- Top with fresh chopped fruit and enjoy!
Prefer to leave the pudding making to the experts? Give chia pods a try.