I love living an active lifestyle. I enjoy anything that involves cheerleading, a gym class (Body Step is a favourite), walking around a lake, hiking up a mountain or anything in the outdoors. Not only do I love to keep active and healthy myself, but I like to write about health and sports nutrition when I have time.
This page is where I document my sports writing and personal fitness adventures
- A nutritious journey to the World Cheerleading Championships.
- Post-workout protein snacks
- Spring in the Nation’s Capital
- Australian Cheerleader Magazine issue 6
- Australian Fitness & Health Expo 2014